Monday, 10 October 2011

This is the Morning Report

-The Lion King (Extended Version)

Quick update, got my letter! It is beautiful. The video is coming. Maybe. I have having slow computer issues which I'm not sure I'm patient enough to deal with it. I will decide by the end of the week and either post my first blog, or give you a nice detailed letter. Can't believe its ninety days till the Seventh, less than three months to go!


Right now it is 4.30am in the morning and I ten assignments due in the next thirty-six hours. Yeah. I should not procrastinate so much... So this is gonna be a quickee.

I only get half of these references at the moment. I can't wait until I laugh at my ignorance. Check it out!

That's it! Thanks for checking in! I'm loving watching my view count go up, its crazy!

Have a magical day! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment